By Jon Ortiz | Sacramento Bee — A glitch with CalPERS’ new half-billion-dollar computer system has delayed death benefit checks to widowed spouses and incorrectly triggered letters notifying some members that their health insurance has been canceled. Continue reading . . .
Receive Email Updates
Fix Pensions FirstAre you looking for Fix Pensions First -- the website of the California Foundation for Fiscal Responsibility (CFFR)? Then click on the image above, or click here.
- Public employee unions push back with lawsuits over pension reforms
- CalPERS Nets 0.14% Return on Investments for FYE 2011-2012
- Fate of ballot measures often depends on the wording
- San Jose’s pension reform ballot measure featured on CBS Evening News
- Attorney General distorts democracy to aid unions
- California Pension Reform suspends campaign
- Clamor grows to rein in California’s public pension benefits
- A $2.5 billion pension tsunami in San Mateo County