Receive Email Updates
Fix Pensions FirstAre you looking for Fix Pensions First -- the website of the California Foundation for Fiscal Responsibility (CFFR)? Then click on the image above, or click here.
- How did CalPERS dig a $153 billion pension hole?
- Public employee unions push back with lawsuits over pension reforms
- CalPERS Nets 0.14% Return on Investments for FYE 2011-2012
- Fate of ballot measures often depends on the wording
- San Jose’s pension reform ballot measure featured on CBS Evening News
- Attorney General distorts democracy to aid unions
- California Pension Reform suspends campaign
- Clamor grows to rein in California’s public pension benefits
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Senate Republicans today urged Governor Jerry Brown to launch a special session at the Capitol to fix California’s broken pension system. Mike Luery reports:
By Teri Sforza | Orange County Register — Tuesday’s advisory vote in the city of Modesto was a bellwether: Does Joe Citizen really want public pension reform? The answer is: Yes! Joe Citizen really wants public pension reform. A lot. … Continue reading
By Teri Sforza | Orange County Register — As vitriol over public pensions continues to rage, we find this simple chart from the state Legislative Analyst’s Office illuminating. It shows, quite graphically, that the state’s retirement costs have jumped from … Continue reading
Press Release | California Pension Reform — California Pension Reform today filed two initiative proposals with the Attorney General’s Office. After reviewing the title and summary from the Attorney General and the fiscal summary from the Department of Finance, the … Continue reading