Receive Email Updates
Fix Pensions FirstAre you looking for Fix Pensions First -- the website of the California Foundation for Fiscal Responsibility (CFFR)? Then click on the image above, or click here.
- How did CalPERS dig a $153 billion pension hole?
- Public employee unions push back with lawsuits over pension reforms
- CalPERS Nets 0.14% Return on Investments for FYE 2011-2012
- Fate of ballot measures often depends on the wording
- San Jose’s pension reform ballot measure featured on CBS Evening News
- Attorney General distorts democracy to aid unions
- California Pension Reform suspends campaign
- Clamor grows to rein in California’s public pension benefits
Monthly Archives: March 2012
By Josh Goodman | Stateline.org — Just a couple of months ago, Dan Pellissier was leading an effort to ask California voters to overhaul the state’s public retirement system. The ballot initiative campaign looked like it had momentum, with polls … Continue reading
CBS News | The economy is slowly improving, but many cities in California and across the nation are struggling under a mountain of debt, much of it in pension obligations to public employees like policemen and firemen. The city council … Continue reading