Receive Email Updates
Fix Pensions FirstAre you looking for Fix Pensions First -- the website of the California Foundation for Fiscal Responsibility (CFFR)? Then click on the image above, or click here.
- How did CalPERS dig a $153 billion pension hole?
- Public employee unions push back with lawsuits over pension reforms
- CalPERS Nets 0.14% Return on Investments for FYE 2011-2012
- Fate of ballot measures often depends on the wording
- San Jose’s pension reform ballot measure featured on CBS Evening News
- Attorney General distorts democracy to aid unions
- California Pension Reform suspends campaign
- Clamor grows to rein in California’s public pension benefits
Monthly Archives: November 2017
By Dan Pellissier | During the next five weeks, the CalPERS board, custodian of $326 billion in assets needed to fulfill retirement promises for 1.8 million California public employees and beneficiaries, will make decisions affecting government budgets for decades to … Continue reading