Receive Email Updates
Fix Pensions FirstAre you looking for Fix Pensions First -- the website of the California Foundation for Fiscal Responsibility (CFFR)? Then click on the image above, or click here.
- How did CalPERS dig a $153 billion pension hole?
- Public employee unions push back with lawsuits over pension reforms
- CalPERS Nets 0.14% Return on Investments for FYE 2011-2012
- Fate of ballot measures often depends on the wording
- San Jose’s pension reform ballot measure featured on CBS Evening News
- Attorney General distorts democracy to aid unions
- California Pension Reform suspends campaign
- Clamor grows to rein in California’s public pension benefits
Category Archives: Uncategorized
By Jon Ortiz | Sacramento Bee — State pensions will cost government employers about $200 million more in fiscal 2016-17 than expected next year, according to a new report from the Legislative Analyst’s Office. About half of those rising costs … Continue reading